affiliate links are used in this post
Do you ever find yourself feeling chronically unsure and insecure about your homeschool path? Do you feel like a square peg trying to fit in a round hole when it comes to your program, philosophy, or curriculum? Do you compare yourself to other homeschool moms that seem to have it all together, and feel like you and yours are the “biggest losers”? If any of these apply to you, you’ve gotta watch this scope!
Here is a quick outline of the points I discussed in this scope.
How to recognize disempowerment in yourself:
- The message doesn’t resonate you, but you feel like it should.
- The message did resonate with you, but after giving it a good try you just can’t seem to make it work, but feel like you have to keep trying.
- When you feel stuck or like this HAS TO BE the right thing, even though it’s not working for you.
- When you often feel like you don’t know how to “do it right” and you keep asking others for validation and direction.
- When “everybody else” is so great at it, but you can’t seem to manage it.
- When you’re being pressured to violate your own conscience or good sense.
How to become more empowered as a homeschool mom: