Dutch Golden Age
Art Appreciation featuring Fine Art Pages
You want to introduce your children to fine art, but lack the time and method for follow-through, right? Fine Art Pages are the answer! These downloadable, printable collections feature one piece of art per page, plus *just enough* information about the piece and the artist. The method is organic: print ’em out, put ’em up. Let your family observe, absorb, and enjoy! It works. And best of all: it doesn’t run on Mom Power! Would you like to see a sample? Click here!
Daily Art: Baroque and Dutch Golden Age
If you are studying the Baroque era or the Dutch Golden Age, your studies won’t be complete without getting to see the visual record of history through the eyes of the artists that lived and worked during that time. Join Daily Art to combine the best of engaging video learning with our Fine Art Pages to set the stage in your own home.
This 14-week program helps you and your children get to know some of the greatest artists and most famous art works of all time.
Women Artists of the 17th Century: Fine Art Pages $14.95
- Artemisia Gentileschi 1593-1656 Baroque
- Clara Peeters 1594-1657 Flemish still life artist
- Giovanna Garzoni 1600-1670 Baroque
- Judith Leyster 1609-1660 Dutch Golden Age
- Josefa de Obidos 1630-1684 Baroque
- Maria van Oosterwijck 1630-1693 Dutch Golden Age
- Elisabetta Sirani 1638-1665 Baroque
- Rachel Ruysch 1664-1750 Dutch Golden Age
- Maria Sibylla Merian 1647-1717 Scientific Illustrator
Vermeer Fine Art Pages: $5.00
Dive into the beautiful work of Dutch Golden Age master painter Johannes Vermeer! This Fine Art Pages collection features 10 printable works of art including some of his most famous works.
Thank you, Erica! I love these fine art pages, and I love the bit of history you let us in on!