Art Appreciation featuring Fine Art Pages
You want to introduce your children to fine art, but lack the time and method for follow-through, right? Fine Art Pages are the answer! These downloadable, printable collections feature one piece of art per page, plus *just enough* information about the piece and the artist. The method is organic: print ’em out, put ’em up. Let your family observe, absorb, and enjoy! It works. And best of all: it doesn’t run on Mom Power! Would you like to see a sample? Click here!
Daily Art: Neoclassical
Daily Art brings together the best of engaging video learning with our Fine Art Pages helping set the stage in your home to dive into art history with enjoyment and ease. In the Neoclassical era we get many important glimpses into the Enlightenment, the scientific advances of the time, changing ideas about spirituality and society, and more.
This 11-week program will provide a fascinating look into the way society was developing during this time period.
Women Artists of the 18th Century: Fine Art Pages $14.95
Learn about 8 accomplished women artists from the 18th century in this beautiful collection! Enjoy 26 printable works of art to enjoy around your home. Not only will you be appreciating art, but getting a glimpse into the lifestyles, values, and culture of this time period. This collection includes works by:
- Rosalba Carriera (1673-1757) Italian Rococo
- Francoise Duparc (1726-1778) Baroque
- Angelica Kauffman (1741-1807) Neoclassical
- Anne Vallayer-Coster (1744-1818) French painter
- Adelaide Labille-Guiard (1749-1803) Neoclassical, Rococo
- Marguerite Gerard (1761-1837) French painter and etcher
- Marie-Guillemine Benoist (1768-1826) Neoclassical
- Constance Mayer (1775-1821) French painter